There is little doubt that the Covid vaccine issue is dividing the nation. The people are tired of Covid restrictions, and the Biden administration paints the Covid vaccine as a kind of savior – the “only way back to normalcy.”
In part one of this article, we’ll discuss:
- How Medical Mandates Undermine Progressivism
- How Medical Mandates Heighten Inequality
- Restricting Civil Liberties for the Greater Good – Necessary for Normalcy?
- Criterion #1 Debunked: COVID is an apocalyptic danger.
- Criterion #2 Debunked: COVID vaccines are necessary to stop the virus.
- Criterion #3 Debunked: There are no serious risks from COVID vaccines.
- Safeguarding Civil Rights At the Time of the “War on COVID-19”
“Often the Covid vaccine decision is framed as a Right versus Left issue. Those on the political right say it is an issue of freedom and bodily autonomy. Those on the political left say it is a question of protecting the vulnerable and necessary for the greater good.
But the Covid vaccine question is more complex than the media or the Biden administration would like to acknowledge. At its core, the vaccine decision is a civil rights issue.”
One theme that is repeated from all channels of media and public health is that COVID vaccines are safe and effective. At this point, enough vaccines have been administered in the USA and the rest of the world for data proving or disproving these claims to be...
After two years of real-life data, we are no longer guessing about the issues with Covid-19 or the vaccines. We have the information. We have the numbers.
Where do you draw the line? Elected on a “get tough on Covid” platform, President Biden is ignoring critical vaccine science basics. In early September, Biden pledged to use his presidential powers to force people into compliance by pushing vaccine mandates. These...