THE TIME IS NOW for those of us working to end vaccine mandates, reverse the current children’s health crisis, and protect medical freedom TO COME TOGETHER AND EFFECT REAL CHANGE!
“We are going to stand shoulder to shoulder and we are going to bring them down.”
Over the past several decades, many individuals and organizations have contributed massively to this effort. However, we find ourselves at a unique and critical juncture in time — with vaccine mandates becoming a reality in several states — and we require a new approach. As history has taught us through the civil rights and women’s suffrage movements, WE ARE STRONGER IF WE STAND TOGETHER. With collaboration and solidarity as our goal, and with a deep sense of urgency, we call on you to be part of this new, unified effort to end medical mandates.
“It does not take a majority to prevail…but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men.” -Samual Adams
In May of 2019, a group of 50 freedom-loving, mandate-fighting professionals from 30 organizations met to create a strategic plan to halt the health-destroying policies and practices affecting our children. The massive decline in children’s health has risen exponentially along with the CDC’s ever-expanding vaccine schedule. Our conference title was “Children’s Health Solutions Summit.” Preventing and repealing vaccine mandate laws was our unanimous focus. The result of our meeting was the formation of a solutions-based think tank — Millions Against Medical Mandates. We established three major goals:
1. Garnering all the various groups and individuals engaged in opposition to vaccine mandates and inviting them to sign a mission statement of opposition to create a massive and unified activist community and voting block
2. Collectively promoting and supporting the member groups’ legislative, litigative, scientific and communications efforts to overturn these tyrannical, unconstitutional laws that are based upon fraudulent ‘consensus’ science being used to remove vaccine exemptions; and
3. Developing novel pro-active projects as a coalition to change the authority, the narrative and, ultimately, the law to create and maintain a world without medical mandates — starting first with ending vaccine mandates by 2021.
Mission Statement & Principles
Millions Against Medical Mandates is a solution-based think tank of organizations and individuals invested in and working for freedom from mandated and coerced medical interventions. Our coalition partners include individuals in the fields of medicine, health, science, law, journalism, publishing, business, politics, activism, education, medically injured adults and children, and families of the medically injured — all of whom support informed consent and individual choice.
We the undersigned, work to end medical tyranny, promote true health, return to sound ethics, and we collectively uphold the following principles:
- Medical mandates have no place in a free society as the international standard of informed consent in medical procedures has been established. Vaccine mandates violate prior, free, and informed consent.
- Current profit-based research and policy model must give way to medical decision-making guided by sound, independent research.
- We must restore the 7th Amendment rights of Americans to bring civil litigation against vaccine makers for vaccine injury due to defectively designed products.
- Medical legislation and policy must be guided by informed consent principles and medical choice.
- Corruption and fraud in medicine should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law including piercing the corporate veil, incarceration, compensatory and punitive damages.
- Public health goals must be based on overall wellness outcomes in individuals and populations.
- Public health agencies and the medical industry must recognize and address the modern epidemics of developmental disabilities, chronic illnesses and metabolic dysfunctions and their iatrogenic causes.
- We must end censorship of free discussion of medical controversies as well as discrimination against those making medical choices that diverge from the medical consensus: in society, all forms of media, and in the courts.
- Medically injured individuals and populations, their advocates, and those invested in freedom from medical mandates must be included in health policy-making at the federal and state level.
- Coalition members maintain zero tolerance for violent rhetoric or violent behavior of any sort.
- Coalition members must strive to work together with integrity to end medical tyranny globally