Mission Statement & Principles
Millions Against Medical Mandates is a solution-based think tank of organizations and individuals invested in and working for freedom from mandated and coerced medical interventions. Our coalition partners include individuals in the fields of medicine, health, science, law, journalism, publishing, business, politics, activism, education, medically injured adults and children, and families of the medically injured — all of whom support informed consent and individual choice.
We the undersigned, work to end medical tyranny, promote true health, return to sound ethics, and we collectively uphold the following principles:
- Medical mandates have no place in a free society as the international standard of informed consent in medical procedures has been established. Vaccine mandates violate prior, free, and informed consent.
- Current profit-based research and policy model must give way to medical decision-making guided by sound, independent research.
- We must restore the 7th Amendment rights of Americans to bring civil litigation against vaccine makers for vaccine injury due to defectively designed products.
- Medical legislation and policy must be guided by informed consent principles and medical choice.
- Corruption and fraud in medicine should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law including piercing the corporate veil, incarceration, compensatory and punitive damages.
- Public health goals must be based on overall wellness outcomes in individuals and populations.
- Public health agencies and the medical industry must recognize and address the modern epidemics of developmental disabilities, chronic illnesses and metabolic dysfunctions and their iatrogenic causes.
- We must end censorship of free discussion of medical controversies as well as discrimination against those making medical choices that diverge from the medical consensus: in society, all forms of media, and in the courts.
- Medically injured individuals and populations, their advocates, and those invested in freedom from medical mandates must be included in health policy-making at the federal and state level.
- Coalition members maintain zero tolerance for violent rhetoric or violent behavior of any sort.
- Coalition members must strive to work together with integrity to end medical tyranny globally.
[vowels_form_builder_popup id=”3″ name=”Petition”]Click Here to Add Your Signature to the Millions[/vowels_form_builder_popup]