Quick News You Can Use
- Need a quick response online? Drop Dr. Sherri Tenpenny’s 4-bullet points from her new mask article! https://bit.ly/2ZTKfRn
- Robert F Kennedy debates the esteemed Alan Dershowitz! https://bit.ly/3hym5C8
- Plandemic star and researcher Dr. Judy Mikovits tackles the subject of masks in a new book. https://amzn.to/32MH67T
- “Father of Anti-Vaxx” movement Andy Wakefield releases bombshell vaccine corruption expose in new movie. https://bit.ly/3g0qH3A
- Hate masks mandates and masking mandates? We do too! Sign the Stand for Health Freedom petition against mask mandates. https://bit.ly/3eQbgJL
Did You Know There are Real Risks to Wearing a Mask?
- Masks can increase, not decrease, the risk of infection (including from the Coronavirus).
- In this study, researchers found that people have 3x the risk of developing a respiratory illness if they wear a mask. In the first randomized clinical trial on the effects of cloth masks, scientists reported that “the results caution against the use of cloth masks. This is an important finding to inform occupational health and safety. Moisture retention, reuse of cloth masks and poor filtration may result in increased risk of infection” https://bit.ly/MasksInceaseRiskofCOVID
- Additionally, Dr. Jenny Harries, UK’s Deputy Chief Medical Officer has warned that it was not a good idea for the public to wear facemasks as the virus can get trapped in the material and causes infection when the wearer breathes in. https://bit.ly/UKMasksIncreasesRiskofInfection
- Wearing masks increases your CO2 blood oxygen level to unsafe levels.
- In a live online demonstration, Del Bigtree of the Highwire measured his son’s CO2 levels while wearing different types of masks. In the video, you can see the CO2 levels in this young man shoot past 5,000 ppm. Click here to watch the video https://bit.ly/BigtreeMaskC02DemoVid or read the details here https://bit.ly/FUDMaskCo2Levels
- Here, the Guardian reviews the risks of high carbon dioxide levels. https://bit.ly/GuardianRisksOfHighC02
- In 2018, California public health official Peter Beilenson released a statement advising people to not wear N95 masks because they carry the risk of forcing people to “rebreathe” their own CO2.https://bit.ly/2018CAPublicHealthNo2N95
- As the temperatures increase, overheating while wearing a mask is a real risk. See news coverage and article https://bit.ly/MaskOverHeating
- OSHA trainer and PPE expert explains the risks and ineffectiveness of long-term mask wearing.
- Video by OSHA instructor and PPE expert https://youtu.be/TgDm_maAglM
The Great Mask Dilemma: You Can Be A Good Person AND You Can Still Have Questions About The Usefulness of Masks
You are a good person. You try to do the right thing for your family and for your community. You try to follow the rules. And you also have questions. https://bit.ly/30BhIzn
If kids are less likely to catch it, why are we putting masks on them? https://n.pr/3hjh1RO
There seems to be confusing double-speak in articles from The New York Times (and other popular media) stating conclusively that children can spread it…but there is no research that substantiates this claim. “While there has yet to be hard data to prove asymptomatic spread – transmitting the virus without displaying any symptoms … there’s nothing to suggest “the lack of symptoms doesn’t mean you don’t transmit it.” DOES THAT SOUND CONCLUSIVE TO YOU? https://bit.ly/2OLsEoh
In the only study put forth by the CDC to support that children are spreading the virus, the numbers indicate both age groups 0 to 10 and 11 to 20 each represent <1%! WHAT KIND OF SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE IS THAT? https://bit.ly/3fONIpY
If masks work, then why did China’s outbreaks reach record highs? Asians have been wearing masks for years! https://bit.ly/2WGWz5q
If masks work, then why are we having something called mask to mask transmission? https://bit.ly/32CRIpO
Americans are not even using N95 or surgical masks which have limited some effectiveness in research. We are mostly using cloth masks. A CDC report released Tuesday said that by early May, a survey estimated that about 76% of American adults who left the house in the week prior had used a cloth face covering: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6928e3.htm?s_cid=mm6928e3_w
Is this ALL that the CDC has to substantiate face masks usage to stop transmission? An observation at a hair salon with only 139 “subjects” It doesn’t even distinguish which types of face masks were worn by the hair stylists who had symptoms!!! https://bit.ly/3hmQKCd
This video sums up the questions about mask to mask transmission. https://youtu.be/82CxNU8spMs
You want to ask questions. It’s normal, in the face of the evidence, to have questions. But we have a new normal; a different normal. The new normal is the fear of speaking out, the fear of the shame that is being directed at those who speak out and the censorship for doing so. Leigh-Allyn Baker knows what is at risk if you ask questions. Listen to her acknowledge that 1. she will likely not get work again in the acting world for speaking out and 2. she has received death wishes for her and her child for questioning masks. https://bit.ly/39dGauv
We should be allowed to have our questions, to voice our concerns. Have the mask conversation. It’s time to come together on that which we can agree on. https://bit.ly/39nEn6c
Follow Up Action Steps:
Please read and consider signing one or all of these petitions to stop the Mandating of Masks. They definitely pose health risks and most are ineffective in preventing the spread of infection.
Stand for Health Freedom Mask Petition https://bit.ly/3eQbgJL
The Health American Demand Mask-FREE Shopping https://bit.ly/2CQyUbU