Do we need the COVID shot? Medical authorities say “Yes – it’s 95% effective!”
But they aren’t telling you everything…the benefits of the COVID shot could be just 1%!
Did you know that the prestigious medical journal, The Lancet, stated that any talk of efficacy is misleading without talking about two other metrics, Absolute Risk Reduction (ARR) and Number Needed to Vaccinate (NNV)?
- “When communicating about vaccine efficacy…having a full picture of what the data actually show is important and ensuring comparisons are based on the combined evidence that puts vaccine trial results in context and not just looking at one summary measure is also important.”
- “With the use of only RRRs, and omitting ARRs, reporting bias is introduced, which affects the interpretation of vaccine efficacy.”
The Lancet article – “Covid-19 vaccine efficacy and effectiveness – the elephant (not) in the room.” – https://bit.ly/3w02bYh
Do you know what Relative Risk Reduction, Absolute Risk Reduction and Number Needed to Vaccinate mean?
Three good explanations can be found here:
- “Calculating absolute risk and relative risk” – https://bit.ly/3fY1FV7
- The Absolutely Essential Question to Ask Before Consenting to any Vaccination – What is the Number Needed To Vaccinate (NNV)?” – https://bit.ly/34SbayG
- Dr. Gary Kohls’ expose on the deception of using Relative Risk Reduction vs. Absolute Risk Reduction – https://bit.ly/3iotnf6
Did you know that clinical trials for the Covid-19 shot only measured reduction in symptoms not prevention of COVID-19 infection? And the experts and media are doing nothing to correct this misinformation!!! https://bit.ly/3inHv8z
Did you know that a huge number of people need to be vaccinated to prevent just one case of COVID-19? The metric that captures the number of people that need to be vaccinated to prevent one case is Number Needed to Vaccinate.
According to The Lancet:
- 76 people are needed to vaccinate for Moderna to prevent a case of Covid-19
- 78 people are needed to vaccinate for Astra-Zeneca to prevent a case of Covid -19
- 84 people are needed to vaccinate for J & J to prevent a case of Covid-19
- 117 people are needed to vaccinate for Pfizer to prevent a case of Covid-19
Did you know that the Covid-19 shots show only a 1% impact from the COVID shot? The important metric of Absolute Risk Reduction captures the actual impact on reducing COVID-19 cases. According to The Lancet:
- 2% less Covid-19 attack rate with Moderna
- 3% less Covid-19 attack rate with AstraZeneca
- 2% less Covid-19 attack rate with J & J
- 84% less Covid-19 attack rate with Pfizer
With the COVID shot providing so little benefit for the cost https://bit.ly/3x2QGiF, why is everyone getting so crazy about this vaccine?